Welcome to my website. I am a Realtor® with Mel Foster Co. and am dedicated to helping my clients with their selling and buying needs. I recognize and value the trust my clients place in me and strive everyday to exceed their expectations. I look forward to working with you.
Mel Foster Co. is a leader in providing the tools that make the home buying experience easier for my clients. Determine how much you can afford to spend on a home or do a quick rent vs. buy comparison to determine if homeownership is right for you.
Use these initial figures to determine a budget and start your search by viewing my current listings.
Be the first to know about all "Just Listed" properties in our market area by signing up to receive e-mail notifications through a free VIP Membership. When you become a Mel Foster VIP, you can schedule viewings and request additional information on any available listed property. Sign up for property watch.
What will I do as your buying agent?
- Walk you through the pre-approval process and help you determine how much house you can afford.
- Determine with you what you need in your new home versus what you want.
- Find and show you homes that meet your search criteria.
- Help you negotiate with the seller’s agent and write your offer.
- Provide an accurate estimate of your expenses including closing costs and inspections.
- Perform as your advocate to protect you during financing, negotiations, inspections, contingencies and possession.
Listing your home with me through Mel Foster Co. means your home will be heavily marketed with a focus on online and mobile app sales tools. Over 90% of people search for a home on the Internet and your home will be listed right where those prospective buyers are looking.
As your agent, I am committed to conducting business with the utmost honesty and integrity and with your best interest in mind. I believe that professionalism and commitment are vital to personal service. I'll take the time and leverage the resources necessary to sell your home in the shortest amount of time for the highest price possible.
What will I do as your listing agent?
- Conduct a Competitive Market Analysis to determine a fair market price for your home.
- Offer suggestions to help prepare your home for sale.
- Clearly explain disclosures and agency laws.
- Develop a customized marketing plan to attract prospective buyers.
- Estimate your expenses and proceeds.
- Host open houses for agents and the public.
- Follow up frequently during all phases of sale from the offer to buyer possession.
- Suggest various financing alternatives for buyers of your property.
- Protect your interests during negotiations
If you are moving out of the area, I can help you find a home in your new town. Our exceptional relocation department offers free services to homebuyers moving anywhere in the world.
Mel Foster Co. is a proud member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the premier national relocation network. That means we have access to over 5,000 offices and nearly 150,000 associates in 35 countries that represent 600 real estate firms. So you can be sure we will find you the right agent with the right real estate company.
I can show you various financing options that you may not be aware of and will discuss the likely impact of each alternative if you are selling a property. Depending on the price of the home and/or the amount of your down payment, there may be several options that fit your personal situation:
- VA (for military veterans only)
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration)
- Conventional (Fixed rate over a set number of years)
- Other options including owner finance, first time home buyer programs, loan assumptions and lease purchase
I’ll work closely with you to understand the documents and financial information you’ll need to gather prior to meeting with your lender. Pre-approval is based on your employment, income, assets, liabilities and available down payment to close on your home. Some sellers only accept offers from pre-approved buyers.
The benefits of getting pre-qualified by a lender
- Your monthly payments will be accurately calculated
- Narrows your search to homes you can afford
- Sellers will be more responsive to your offer
- Peace of mind before you search for a home
- Ability to select the best loan package without feeling pressured
Follow Me On Facebook
Let other's know about my services: